At Four Seasons Apartment Homes, we’re big fans of pets. They do so much to make us and our residents happy! Read on to learn more about keeping a pet at our property.
The Benefits of Having a Pet
You’ve probably heard that owning a pet can benefit your health, and it’s totally true! The Human Animal Bond Research Institute (HABRI) and Cohen Research Group surveyed 2,000 pet owners about their self-reported benefits of pet ownership: 74 percent reported mental health improvements, and 54 percent reported improvements in physical health. Which makes sense: Companionship and snuggles can help curb loneliness and boost happiness. And endless games of fetch or simply the physical activity required to keep pets clean, fed, and active helps you stay physically healthy.
Pets and the Four Seasons
We love pets here at Four Seasons Apartment Homes! Here are things to keep in mind about pet ownership at our property:
- There is a 25-pound weight limit for pets.
- Dogs and Cats are allowed.
- We have breed restrictions due to size and behavior traits.
- If you have a hamster, guinea pig, bird, reptile, or other small pet, they must be caged and kept in a sanitary condition.
- Dogs must be on a leash when entering or exiting your apartment and in the parking structure, courtyards, and grounds.
- Please pick up after your pet. Pet-waste stations are located throughout the property.
- Please make sure your pet is registered with the office.
Other questions about pets? Please see our management team. They are happy to answer your questions, and you can ask them for approval on additional or other pets.
Out on the Town
If you’re a dog owner, you know how much our furry friends love to run free! Luckily, there are some great options available for your pooch to have leash-free fun. Here are a couple of places:
- Flora Vista Dog Park is just a five-minute drive away in Bellflower. It’s a quiet park with a lot of room to run.
- The dog park in Hollydale Regional Park, a 10-minute drive away in South Gate, provides a water fountain and bags and trash cans for you to pick up after your pup. There’s plenty of space to run and other dogs to play with!
- Rosie’s Dog Beach is a fun destination for a day of sand and socializing! It’s a 30-minute drive away in Long Beach.
We love pets at Four Seasons Apartment Homes! They help keep us healthy and provide an excuse to get outside and enjoy nature. Reach out today if you have any questions!